Saturday, January 7, 2012

To be or not to be

"So it's NOT the Musician?"  Nura asked me few hours ago.

Me-: "He swears it's not him that he's not touring right now, says he's been in town for the last few months."

Nura-: "Okay hon, you have any clue who this is?  This is like bordering on stalker."  she licked her lips. "Shit I'd be freaking out."

Me-: "Well, whomever it is, I have to remind myself my wrestlers deal with this kind of thing all the time.  So far, I'm guessing they are harmless cause they're just you know hitting the blogs like five times a day. This week, Elliot Lake."

Nura-: "That's not far from where you are... could it be an ex-boyfriend?"

Me-: "I don't know. But getting back to the Musician, he emailed me yesterday and asked if I had a lot of readers cause get this, he wants me to promote his new cd."

Nura-: "Yeah, you seemed pissed about his email. What did he say about your warning?"

Me-: " I don't want to talk about him and that cu--"

Nura's eyes went wide and she gestured at the webcam for me to relax some. 

Nura-:"Okay back to the other things. I think it might be time for a protection spell. Could it be Mr. Scratchy?" she asked her voice taking on a bit of a sing song.

Me-: "No.  Mr. Scratchy is very American."

Nura-: "Oh what about the dude from that electronics store few months back?  Didn't he send you a fan letter. Evil fan letter?"

Me-: "Never thought of that.  I doubt it's him thought."

Nura-: "I still think he was going to hit on you but said what he did to save face."

Me-: " I'm changing the subject now.  You know who I'd love to work with... the DoubleStarr. Like write with him."

Nura-: "Um okay why?  Is he a writer?"

Me-: "Hell if I know.  But I'd love to work on a cookbook with him."

Nura started to laugh, one of those sputtering laughs. "Total non-stop tofu" When she finally stopped she gave a small sigh then made a comment about The Celebrity and The Other Guy. "They might get jealous."

Me-: "Jealous over what? A raspberry tart? A bowl of mushroom soup? Oh yeah can see how that would draw a line in the sand for those boys. Make them want to just have a falls count anywhere in the kitchen match with tables ladles and chairs. Jealous. No man has ever been jealous because of me."

Nura mentioned a guy I was friends with a few years ago who worked the wrestling stuff with me for a brief few months.

Me-: "He was jealous of The Celebrity. There is a difference."

No comments:

Post a Comment